International transfers: fast and easy with WestStein
Money transactions accompany a modern person everywhere: in shops, pharmacies, restaurants, medical and educational institutions, and even at home, where all online stores from around the world are enclosed in a small gadget. Undoubtedly, money is a significant part of our life today, but in addition to being useful, it sometimes entails difficulties and problems, especially if such a seemingly difficult operation as international transfers is to be implemented. With WestStein, the consumer can easily and quickly send the required amount of finance to the account of his friend or relative, as well as the branch of his organization, or send wages to foreign employees.
Card for international transfers from the WestStein service
For our clients, international bank transfers are nothing but commonplace, which is why they initially turned to us. P2P payments (person-to-person) are especially popular today, that is, international money transfers from card to card between people. What is their relevance? Convenience, without reference to place and time, confidentially and securely – this list can go on and on, but the main advantages have already been recorded. Such international money transfers are often implemented between the owners of electronic wallets registered in the same system.
So, thanks to the IBAN number, holders of such an instrument as a WestStein virtual card can freely exchange finances regardless of place and time. To do this, you only need access to the network (Wi-Fi, mobile Internet) and a certain amount on the account.
You also don’t have to worry about the security of your account. We guarantee that any card from our company is protected no worse than a bank one. Thanks to the Mastercard 3D Secure system, consumers are protected from cyber fraud, as well as from unplanned or accidental money transactions.
It is also possible to make a transfer in a mobile application (Internet banking), where the corresponding functionality is provided. It is extremely easy to use and does not take much time.
What are swift transfers?
Today, many people are self-employed and freelance. This is a convenient and rather profitable way of making money, in fact, it does not require special knowledge of the financial sector, but there are still certain conditions. So, for example, sometimes their work is paid according to the SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) system.
The ability to receive a swift transfer means that you can receive funds in any currency (dollar, euro, pound sterling) from any world bank. At the same time, the algorithm for executing this transaction is extremely simple:
- You should contact the financial institution where you have an account;
- announce the details of the recipient (individual or legal entity);
- provide the recipient’s IBAN number and SWIFT code of the beneficiary’s bank;
- set the destination of the transfer and the amount.
Within three days the funds will be transferred. Entering the swift code is required for a transaction in foreign currency, thanks to which the financial institution is identified. Keep in mind that some institutions charge a fee not only for sending, but also for receiving a foreign transfer.
International transfers from card to card online
Modern financial institutions offer convenient transaction control systems – Internet banking. Thanks to ergonomic and understandable mobile applications, it is possible to implement all manipulations without directly contacting the institution. At the same time, it is possible to get qualified advice from an employee of the structure in the form of a chat in a messenger or by phone – individually for each client.
WestStein service customers get a lot of benefits when working with us:
- constant control over finances and easy access to receipts in a mobile application;
- the ability to make various transfers with a minimum or no commission, as well as profitable cash withdrawals from an ATM;
- regular customer service and consulting on issues of interest in a language convenient for you: English, Latvian, German, Russian and Polish;
- the ability to pay for goods/services anywhere, offline and online, as well as in foreign currency;
- receiving wages on the card in euros;
- banking account protection system thanks to an individual PIN-code and Mastercard 3D Secure system;
- universal methods of replenishment (ATM, transfer from another account, from a mobile phone);
- data privacy.
We guarantee you an individual approach and favorable conditions for opening an account. Click on the “Open my account” button and become an owner of a virtual prepaid card, as well as its physical counterpart.